Event postponed due to extreme heat forecast- now on Sun 19 March. See message below.

IMG_0560.JPG

See message below.

Postponement Notice - Event now Sunday 19 March 2017

After consulting with medical and sports officials, and due to predicted extreme heat conditions, we have decided to postpone the Big Beach Challenge event planned for Sunday 12 Feb. The event will now be staged on Sunday 19 March in the same location.

All entries will be held over to the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date please contact us on paul@hevents.com.au and we can either transfer your ticket to another event or provide a refund. This refund offer will expire on 29 Feb 2017.

Weather forecasters are predicting the temperature to be over 30 degrees at 7.00am on Sunday and rising quickly to over 40. In the days prior, the temperature will be over 40 degrees on the coast. We have made this decision for both our competitors and crew safety.

Share:

Updates